2016年1月26日 星期二

HOMEWORK FOR WINTER CAMP

Dear Sir


It is my pleasure to introduce myself as 成功大學 's student. I have a great desire to pursue and achieve my higher education here.

Because my mother is a nurse as was my grandmother, I have heard and seen a great deal about hospitals and health.
I have been interested in health since I was young. Since I was a senior high school student, I have realized that I have a great interest in physical therapy and in my opinion; this college has the best physical therapy department. Because I am very serious about pursuing a career in therapy, it is the best education that this department has to offer that has urged me to apply for admission.

I have had adequate experience being a volunteer in a hospital during last summer vacation.  I was a volunteer in the rehabilitation center in that time. The rehabilitation center was the busiest place in the hospital. There were up to 100 people per day. The therapists and I were as busy as bees every day. Though these days for me were very hard and difficult, I still felt very delightful and cheerful. As the patients thanked me in happiness, the fatigue of the whole day was swept away.

I decide the life is what I always pursue. After that, I was determined that I want to be a professional therapist who can help people become healthy and happy. In order to achieve my dream, I studied very hard every time. I have practiced a lot. No matter what terrible thing take place, no matter how hard the way is, even if I were in a pickle ,I won't stop my journey of my life ,I will do my best to let my dream realize and help more people.

To sum up, I will do the entire job correct after I attend to Physical Therapy Department, and very appreciate you that spend your time listening to me. Hope you have a nice day.


Sincerely,

沒有留言:

張貼留言